Terms and Conditions
Reservations are made in advance with 25% of the total booking amount required as deposit, and is secured by Visa or Mastercard. The balance of room rate will be due on check out with any other sundries.
- Cancellation more than 30 days before arrival date
- You will receive a full refund of the deposit (less a $25 cancellation fee per room or per booking) if cancellation is received in writing.
- Cancellation 15-30 days before arrival date
- 50% cancellation charge will be incurred.
- Cancellation 0-14 days before arrival date
- Te Wanaka lodge reserves the right to charge you the full amount for your stay unless we are able to resell your room.
Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved, regardless of guests' actual arrival or departure date.
There is a minimum stay of 3 nights during peak times however, we will try to fit you in where we can. Peak Times are: July, August, 1- 21 September and 25 December - 2 January.
Check-in from 2pm. Check-out is at 10 am.
Please note that prices and conditions may be subject to change. Our property is non-smoking.